Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Before, during and after.

The days I work are actually very peaceful...
  I drive over hills, through fog, and trees. I'm usually one of the only cars on the road, everything around me is very still. With all the tall trees and hills, sometimes I pretend I'm on my way to Tahoe instead of work. Wishful thinking!
When I get to work after my relaxing 15 minute drive, I walk into a spa filled with clients lounging, wearing robes, spa slippers, smiles, and sipping on hot tea. Every client is happy to see me, they know I am going to make their day even better. The second I step into my esthetician room, the spa music hits me as if there is someone rubbing my shoulders and telling me to relax even more. I've entered my sacred serenity. By this time I am ready to take on any client. If someone is having a bad day, or stressed out,  my goal is to have them leave the spa feeling fabulous, and forgetting they were having a bad day to begin with. My spa energy is so important. I know I might sound loopy but really, if I'm stressed and tense, my client is going to feel that energy from me. A great spa treatment will leave you feeling refreshed, rejuvenated, and happy!
I hope everyone finds a way to relax themselves before work, during and after. It's so important. I am very grateful for my drive to work, even if it isn't Tahoe.


My drive to work

Rose petal facial 



No comments:

Post a Comment