Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Blind date

At the time, Nick and I had been dating for a year. He had a day planned for us, but it was a surprise. When he came to pick me up he had a tie in his hands. He made me wear the tie over my eyes so that I wouldn't know where he was taking me. We got to our destination, he walked me up a grassy hill (I'm still blindfolded), and had me sit down. He had me wait a couple minutes until I could take the blindfold off. When I was finally able to take it off, I looked around and knew exactly where we were. Nick had taken me back to the spot where we had one of our first dates. It was a dream date come true.




Blindfolded 
This was the first thing I saw when I opened my eyes <3



A delicious picnic and a wonderful man. It was a perfect day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment