Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Rise and shine

One of the best ways to start my day, is having one of my delicious, nutritious homemade smoothies. I make them in my Vitamix blender. I could not live without my blender. Do you want to know the best part about having a Vitamix? You will have it forever, and you can put a whole apple, orange, carrot, anything really, and it will blend it right up in no time. My go to smoothie is, pineapple, strawberry's, banana, blueberries, spinach, protein powder, and local bee pollen. I prefer buying my frozen fruit at Trader Joe's. And, one more thing, you don't even taste the spinach, but you do feel amazing after having a smoothie this hearty and healthy to start your day.
Cheers!


Fruit

Ready to blend

Breakfast is served!


check out blender  here:
Vitamix Blender

No comments:

Post a Comment