Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Rainy day necessities

I love being home on a rainy day. It's never fun to be out driving in traffic or walking to and from your car dealing with a wet umbrella. My perfect rainy day (like today), is leaving work early, and being home! Nothing is better than being home when it's wet outside...
We all know that when you go outside in the rain you make sure you have at least one of the following, rain boots, an umbrella, a rain coat,  a poncho, or yellow rain pants (you can never be too prepared).
 Well,  same goes for being inside when you're  home getting comfy and cozy.  I make sure to have my favorite socks on, my softest blanket around me, a good book to keep me company, many cups of tea, a fire, and of course Annie. 
There you have it.  Try out my perfect rainy day recipe, and see for yourself why I love being home on a rainy day. 





No comments:

Post a Comment