Sunday, September 25, 2011

Suzanne

Wedding planning can be very stressful. When everyones emotions run high, I hope you have someone in your life like I did. My MOH, Suzanne was there for me through the ups and downs of planning. Everyone needs someone like Suzanne, who doesn't judge, and calms you down in stressful situations.  Suzanne went above and over the top for my bridal shower, I cried when I walked in. She put so much time and effort into making this day so special. This is one of the sweetest things anyone has ever done for me. I definitely felt the love that day...


homemade marshmallow pops

handmade paper flowers, and cupcakes

Grandma Mary and me

Friends since 7th grade
(Suzanne far left)

My mom

1 comment:

  1. Al, this is the sweetest site ever! Who knew you were a blogger?! You surprise me every day, but I guess that is why I love you!!

    ReplyDelete