Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Rain, rain, go away...

Actually, don't go away. We need the rain, and today is a very rainy day. I love the rain when I can be inside with a fire, a good movie and some popcorn! Speaking of popcorn, it's one of my favorite foods. I will eat a huge bowl of popcorn with an apple and call it my dinner. That's usually when Nick isn't home for dinner. He likes it, but doesn't love it like I do.  If you love popcorn as much as I do, try out my secrete recipe!

1. Use about 3 tablespoons of olive oil, pour into pot. Use med-high heat
2.  1/2 cup of kernels (you can always use more or less)  Put lid on and watch it pop!
3. Drizzle olive oil over popcorn, sprinkle with sea salt

I find that the smaller the kernel, the better. And if you can buy organic it's even tastier. Sometimes to change it up a little I will drizzle a little Tapatio hot sauce over my popcorn, or grate some parmesan cheese on top. Be creative, and enjoy!
Please share your favorite popcorn recipe with me. I'm always open for trying something new!


Not my favorite popcorn, but it will do when at a basketball game! 

No comments:

Post a Comment